Monday 19 September 2011


I was very intrigued when I heard about GlossyBox, the UK's equivalent of BirchBox. I'd heard mixed reviews but, being the beauty junkie I am, I signed up straight away a few months back, however the waiting list was so long so I only got my first one this month. When it arrived I was really excited, and pretty pleased with what I got. 
The product that I love most is the HD Eye Brow Palette. There's nothing more flattering to the face than a pair of well groomed, well filled brows. My next favourite is the Neal & Wolf Harmony Intensive Care Treatment for your hair, which smells gorgeous. I tend to only use shampoo on my hair and no other conditioners, as I find that that's what works best for my hair type, however I'm happy enough to use this as it makes it smooth without making it any finer.
Also in the box was a sample of Plum by Mary Greenwell perfume. It seems a little mature for me, but pleasant nonetheless. I got a Kimia Exquisite Rejuvinating Facial System sample, consisting of an Exquisite All-Natural Face Oil and a Hydra-Activator, which are very refreshing but I haven't noticed any clear effects as of yet. The final product included was the Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing pack. I haven't tried it yet which makes this a slightly pointless sentence, but I'm excited to try anything exfoliating.

I've been humming this song for the past few days, so it was completely unintentional that I chose 'Signed Sealed Delivered' for the home-delivery service review...

1 comment:

  1. We just got two companies doing this in SA, GlamBox and Rubybox :) I am SO SO SO keen for my box to come!

    ReplyDelete